- "East Lincolnshire Methodist Circuit" means the operators of the website www.eastlincolnshiremethodistcircuit.org.uk, Alford, Lincolnshire,United Kingdom
- "Site" means the website www.eastlincolnshiremethodistcircuit.org.uk
- "User" or "You" means a user of the "Site"
We are providing the "Site" on an "as is, as available" basis to the user. "You" use the "Site" entirely at your own risk, and East Lincolnshire Methodist Circuit cannot be held responsible for any loss of data whilst using this "Site" nor can it be held responsible for any consequential loss of data, nor can it be held responsible for any losses occurring through the transmission of a "virus" or a "worm".
By accessing any areas of the "Site", the "User" agrees to be legally bound and to abide by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use the "Site". East Lincolnshire Methodist Circuit reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to amend this agreement at any time by posting the amended terms on this "Site". The amended terms shall be effective from and after the date that they are posted on the "Site".
The "User" acknowledges that the information, data, images, sounds, illustrations and other materials on the "Site" are copyrighted works of East Lincolnshire Methodist Circuit, its operators and/or various third party providers. Reproduction or storage of information or works retrieved from this "Site", in all forms, by media or technologies now existing or hereafter developed, is forbidden without the express permission of East Lincolnshire Methodist Circuit.
LIMITATION OF DAMAGES
In no event will East Lincolnshire Methodist Circuit its operators, officers, contractors, subcontractors, suppliers, agents, affiliates, subsidiaries, successors or assignees be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, or other consequential loss for any use of this web site, or use of any other external web site, even if they are expressly advised of the possibility of such loss. The term "LOSS" includes, without limitation, legal fees, any lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs/programmes or other data on your information handling system.
We do our best to keep East Lincolnshire Methodist Circuit safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help in order to do that, which includes the following commitments:
- You will not send or otherwise post unauthorised commercial communications (such as spam).
- You will not collect information, or otherwise access East Lincolnshire Methodist Circuit, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our permission.
- You will not attempt to upload viruses or other malicious code via our forms or by any other means.
- You will not impersonate or attempt to pass off as somebody else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass anyone through the use of our forms.
- You will not post content via our forms that is hateful, threatening, pornographic, or that contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not use East Lincolnshire Methodist Circuit to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement.
If you need to reach us, please use the Contact form on this site.
East Lincolnshire Methodist Circuit reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting the amended terms on this website.. The amended terms shall be effective from and after the date that they are published on the website.